Terms and Conditions
By using this product, you hereby acknowledge and agree that this product is in beta form and has not been reviewed for bugs, viruses or any other harmful code and may not meet any performance or reliability standards or otherwise be error-free. Your use of this product is at your own risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Lago Finance Inc. (and our affiliates and subsidiaries and our and their officers, directors, employees, and contractors) disclaim any and all liability to you and/or any third parties for the same. This product is being provided to you “as-is” and “with-all-faults” and we hereby disclaim all guarantees, warranties, and/or representations of any kind, whether express or implied.
To ensure the safety of users and the protection of their funds, the Lago Bridge should only be accessed and used through the Official UI. Any other use of the Lago Bridge could result in the permanent loss of funds. The non-exhaustive list below enumerates possible ways to permanently lose funds by attempting to use the Lago Bridge through sources that are not recommended. Funds lost in the examples listed below will be permanently lost, and are not recoverable.
- Users must not send funds directly to any of the Lago Bridge contract addresses.
- Any funds sent directly to the Lago Bridge contract addresses will be permanently lost, and are not recoverable.
- Users must not send funds directly to any of the Lago bridge wallet addresses.
- Any funds sent directly to Lago Bridge’s wallet addresses will be permanently lost and not recoverable.
- Do not attempt to use any smart-contract wallet with the lago bridge.
DO NOT USE the Bridge if you are on the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) List of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) or any other sanctions list or if you are otherwise a sanctioned person or from a sanctioned jurisdiction.
- The Lago Bridge is currently not compatible with smart contract wallets because smart contracts are currently not supported. Using the Lago Bridge with a smart contract wallet or smart contract will result in the permanent loss of funds. This is not a statement against smart contract wallets. This is to make users aware of the current technical architecture. WE CAN NOT RETRIEVE YOUR TOKENS.